It appears that your cart is currently empty
1. Jackfruit Papads can be had as a snack or appetizer, or as an accompaniment with rice or biryani. There are a lot innovative ways to create delicious snacks and munchies out of these crunchy papads. Packaged in a resealable bag for convenience, it's a healthy and delicious snack or side dish. The papads are all-natural, loaded with nutrients, and free of harmful preservatives.
2. Tasty snacks can be prepared with these fruit papads by topping it with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, coriander leaves and a bit of green chutney to enhance the taste.
For a non vegetarian variation, top it with roasted chicken, spiced keema, chopped pepperoni, chopped onions and tomatoes.
3. You could also cut the papad into triangular shapes and fry it and have it like nachos! Each papad is crafted with natural ingredients, giving you a healthier, tastier option for snacking.
4. Papad chaat can be prepared using crushed papad, finely chopped tomatoes and onions, boiled potato, and chutneys or other zesty dips. Papad chaat is a classic Indian street food dish that packs a flavor punch with its tangy, spicy, and sour combinations. Enjoy as an appetizer or a delicious snack.
5. Papad Bruschetta can be prepared with papad topped with a flavourful mix of chopped onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, coriander leaves and olive oil It's a delicious and wholesome snack that can be tailored to your tastes, making it a versatile option for any time of day..