Buy Organic Turmeric Powder
Buy turmeric powder that has been for centuries known for its culinary, nutritional and medicinal benefits The Earth Reserve’s Turmeric, free of any kind of adulteration,is grown in organic farms surrounded by the verdant forests of Uttara Kannada, Karnataka. Completely free of synthetic chemical sprays, this wholesome spice can be used for culinary, health and beauty purposes!
The highly active agent in turmeric, curcumin, is a powerful antioxidant that also has strong anti inflammatory properties.
Nutritional and health benefits of turmeric
Organic turmeric powder contains much needed vitamins like vitamin B6, niacin, choline, and riboflavin. It also contains numerous minerals like calcium, potassium, iron, manganese, copper, zinc and magnesium.
The anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Turmeric can improve the immunity of the body.
It also aids in improving brain functions. Turmeric has been known to treat and prevent cancer growing cells in the body.
Turmeric has also been widely used in skin care. It acts as a skin lightening agent, and has been used to treat acne, skin irritation, bug bites and other similar conditions.
Other Uses and Tips
1. Add turmeric powder to milk, pineapple smoothie, orange juice and tea to increase immunity.
2. Turmeric, known as “Indian saffron", is used as a natural yellow food colorant.
3. Include turmeric in masalas, marinades and barbecue mixes, coconut gravy and pickles to increase the daily intake of turmeric
4. Prepare homemade dressing using oil, vinegar, salt, honey and turmeric.
6. It acts as a natural food preservative. Marinate meat, fish and vegetables in turmeric powder before they are sun dried. This will increase the shelf life and flavour of dry food products.
7. Sprinkle Turmeric powder if you have ants or bugs at home.
• Turmeric should be stored in an airtight container.
• Store in a cool, dry place. It lasts longer when stored in an airtight container Keep away from direct sunlight and fire.
• Always use a dry spoon.