Fig & Passion Fruit Preserve
Made from ripe, plump figs and juicy passion fruit scattered across the Chikkanahalli coffee plantation in Coorg.
Fresh figs and passion fruits are carefully hand picked to make this preserve.
The chunky fig pieces and crunchy passion fruit seeds make this preserve a medley like no other.
The pear shaped fig is known to be wholesome and rich in vitamins and minerals, like pottasium, calcium, iron and zinc which keeps your DNA healthy.
How can you serve this Fig Preserve?
- Spread on bread, toast or cakes.
- Topping for pancake or oatmeal.
- Spruce up your plain peanut butter sandwich.
- Add to ice creams and fruit salad.
- Use as a Substitute for your banana bread or else use half half to give a twist.
- Enhance the flavour of a parfait or plain yogurt.
Fresh figs, fresh passion fruit, sugar.
Storage & Usage:
Keep it refrigerated, as it does not contain any synthetic preservatives.
Always use a dry spoon to take out preserve from the bottle.
Please ensure that the lid is fastened after consumption.