It appears that your cart is currently empty
NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES | NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS | NO PESTCIDES OR OTHER ENHANCERS
Turmeric Powder that has been known for its culinary, nutritional and medicinal benefits. The Earth Reserve’s Organic Turmeric, free from any kind of adulteration and synthetic chemical sprays, it is grown in organic farms surrounded by the verdant forests of Uttara Kannada, Karnataka.
Nutritional and Health Benefits of Turmeric
Organic turmeric powder contains Vitamin B6, Niacin, Choline, and Riboflavin. It also contains numerous minerals like Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc and Magnesium.
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric can improve the immunity of the body.
It also aids in improving brain functions. Turmeric has been known to treat and prevent cancer growing cells in the body.
Also widely used in skin care. It acts as a skin lightening agent, and has been used to treat acne, skin irritation, bug bites and other similar conditions.
Uses and Culinary Suggestions
1. Add turmeric powder to milk to increase immunity.
2. Natural yellow food colorant.
3. Include in masalas, marinades and barbecue mixes, coconut gravy and pickles to increase the daily intake of turmeric.
4. Prepare homemade dressing using oil, vinegar, salt, honey and turmeric.
6. It acts as a natural food preservative. Marinate meat, fish and vegetables in turmeric powder before they are sun dried. This will increase the shelf life and flavour of dry food products.
7. Sprinkle turmeric powder if you have ants or bugs at home.
Store in an airtight container.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and fire.
Always use a dry spoon.