NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES | NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS | NO PESTCIDES OR OTHER ENHANCERS
Buy Cloves that are not contaminated with synthetic pesticides and harsh chemical sprays, and savour their real flavours and enjoy the benefits. These cloves, harvested in the organic farmlands of North Karnataka, are sun dried. 70-90% of clove contains eugenol, an antioxidant that has high antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties, which gives it the distinct flavour and taste.
Nutritional and Health Benefits of Clove
- Boosts the immune system of the body.
- The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of cloves help heal health problems like dental issues, headaches, to fight cancer, diabetes and microbial infections.
- The anti fungal property of cloves fights acne and warts.
- Interestingly, this spice may also be used as an ant repellent because of the presence of bioactive chemicals in it. Clove oil can be used to repel not mosquitoes as well.
Uses and Culinary Suggestions
- This versatile spice can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes.
- It is used to add flavour to both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes, in curries, stews and pies.
- It is used in biryani and pulauvs, and is an important component in 'garam masala'.
- Cloves should be stored in an airtight container.
- Store in a cool, dry place. It lasts longer when stored in an airtight container. Keep away from direct sunlight and fire.